Location is everything, and Atlanta's location offers your business unmatched direct access to over 170 U.S. cities and 80 destinations around the world for your customers and your operations. Atlanta is home to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, from where over 80 percent of the U.S. consumer market is accessible via a 2-hour flight from Atlanta.
• The Atlanta Combined Statistical Area, a larger trade area, has a population approaching six million and is the largest in the Southeast.
• Atlanta is emerging as an exciting leisure destination for people from around the world.
• Atlanta is considered to be a top business city and is a primary transportation hub of the Southeastern United States via highway, railroad and air.
• Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport offers more destinations and serves more passengers than any other airport in the world.
• Atlanta offers access to three major interstates connecting all regions of the U.S. (Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, West).
• Atlanta is the Rail Heart of the South with two major railroad lines linking you to the rest of the U.S.
• Atlanta is directly connected via rail lines with the Port of Savannah, the 4th largest container port in the U.S.
• In addition to its business-friendly environment, Atlanta offers many activities to enrich your personal life: